Cava & Mastinell is a small family-run, Mediterranean winery located in the heart of Vilafranca del Penedès. Here the Cava & Mastinell wine and cava are born, with D.O. Penedès. We offer guided tours of the Mastinell winery, the best way to discover how all of our products are made. Discover all the phases of production firsthand, visit the varietals garden, cave, press, tanks and barrel room. Our whole winery is open to you! Plus, we have videos explaining the process to make your visit to our winery even more complete and we'd love to offer you a tasting and pairing tips.
• Price: 12€ per person.
• Duration: 1 hour approximately.
• Round off your visit to the winery with a meal at our En Rima culinary space. For more information about our packs, write to email@example.com or call 93 115 61 32.
Mastinell gastroexperience for groups
• Visit the Mastinell winery with a basic tasting: introduction to D.O. Penedès, explanation of the different varieties of grapes and the process of making Heretat Mastinell wine and cava. Tasting Brut Real y Brut Nature cava and lunch in our private dining room.
• Visit the Mastinell winery with a staged tasting: introduction to D.O. Penedès, explanation of the different varieties of grapes and the process of making Mastinell wine and cava. We will do several different tastings at different stages of the visit and finish with a great lunch in our private dining room!
*Check rates and availability with firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to visit Mastinell Winery
• Visits from Monday to Sunday.
• Special times for groups of more than 10.